Unaffiliated SJ - 16th August 20 - Times available
Times are available now!
Please see PDFs below
Please make sure you have read the guidelines in the news article below.
We have record numbers attending tomorrow so competitors should be ready to jump at their allotted time slot. If time allows you may be able to jump before your slot but not after.
Centaur Equestrian Dressage and Combined Training Championship Series.
Unfortunately due to COVID-19 and the resulting lockdown our final competition in our popular Winter Dressage and Combined Training series had to be cancelled. After much consideration we have decided to award the championship results as they stand on the current table.
We are therefore pleased to announce that the winners are:
Combined Training Championship
1st - Sandra Fear & Airgead Realta
2nd - Christine Mcangus & Mr Baxter TFC
3rd - Emily Martin & Red
3rd - Poppy Puddick & Sapphire
5th - Amy Clement & Ellie May
6th - Angela Moxon & Boots
7th - Erin Plant & Ice
8th - Tanya Embleton & Hinchliffe’s Blaze
9th - Clare Dealy & Billy Lady’s Junior
9th - Anna Vaahtera & Chantilly
9th - Helen Plumber & What not
9th - Debra Renwick & Oscar
1st - Netty Fox & Diesel
2nd - Andrea Hodgkin & Media World
3rd - Hannah Taylor & Cool Rhythm
4th - Emma Lambley & Millie
5th - Julie Skidmore & Bruce
6th - Diane Cooper & Eastern Mr Turpin
7th - Helen Plumber & What not
8th - Maja Johanson-Ward & Just might run
9th - Carol Palmer & Athelstan the Archer
9th - Gracie Spinks & Dream on Paddy
9th - Hayden Ellis & Emblem
We will shortly be getting in touch with all prize winners to arrange to get your rosettes posted out.
Winter dressage and combined training series 2020/2021
We have decided to start the 20/21 series a little earlier with a new date in September
The 2020 dates will therefore be:
We will also be adding an Eventers Challenge to run alongside the existing championship.
Details on classes and how to enter will be on our website and Facebook page over the following weeks.
SEC would like to take this opportunity to thank Centaur Equestrian for kindly sponsoring this championship and we are thrilled they have agreed to continue provide their support in 20/21
Thank you to all of you who attended. We were please so many competitiors took part and the feedback we received from you was so positive.
Look forward to seeing you in September for the start of the new series!
Unaffiliated Showjumping 16th August 2020
This Sunday (16th August) is our first unaffiliated SJ show since lockdown. We have been running our affiliated BS shows since the 21st July. The system we have used has worked well and we have decided to run our unaffiliated shows the in the same way.
We appreciate this ‘new normal’ is different to pre lockdown shows however we would ask for your cooperation as we get our unaffiliated fixtures back up and running.
📩 Entries 📩
- All entries are to be made online via Equo
- Refunds will be made on withdrawals up to 24 hours before the event.
- Entries will close at midnight on the Friday before the show.
- The link to times will be on both our website and Facebook page by 1pm on the Saturday before the show.
- Times are generated at random by our show entry system. Apart from exceptional circumstances we are unable to alter times.
🐎 On the day 🐎
- Please enter the centre by the entrance on Gander lane, not via Worksop Road
- A member of staff will be at the gate checking the start list.
- Please do not attend if you have not pre entered.
- All lorrys and trailers are to be parked in the large field. Please follow signs.
- Cars to be parked in the car park.
- Competitors are asked to follow a one way system. Please see plan here
- Grass warmup is situated on the far side of the small arena. Maximum 6 people including steward in this area.
- Maximum 6 people including pole picker in the warm up arena
- Please make sure you are in the warm up arena ready to jump at your time. Late arrivals will lose their slot.
- Entry to main arena will be via the shute.
- Please exit the main arena via the gate next to the cafe.
- Cool down area is on the grass on the other side of the cafe. Access from here back to the lorry park
- Hand sanitiser stations will be situated at points around the centre.
🇫🇷🍰☕️ Bonjour cafe ☕️🍰
- Our onsite Bonjour Cafe will be open all day serving freshly cooked breakfast, lunch and a selection of hot and cold drinks. Great views of the action in the arena!
🏆 Results and rosettes 🏆
- We are unfortunately unable to do prize givings. Please bring a stamped addressed envelope with you if you would like your rosette posting out.
- Results will be on our website by 9pm on the night of the show.
😀 Staff will be on hand and happy to answer any questions on the day of the competition 😀