- Bookings can only be confirmed and secured with full payment at the time of making the booking.
- In the event of cancellation, full refunds or transfers will be made 48 hours prior to the booking date.
- 50% refund or transfer will be made after 48 hours.
- No refunds will be made 24 hours prior to the date.
- Refunds will only be awarded on receipt of cancellation and the cancellation confirmed by SEC.
- All refunds will be processed via WorldPay to the account used at the time of booking.
Protective headgear MUST be worn at all times when mounted and must meet the current safety standards as listed below,
PAS 015, BSEN 1384. Fastening and harnesses must be fastened at all times.
A British Equestrian Trade Association (BETA) approved and appropriately labelled Level 3 body protector manufactured in the year 2000 or after, is MANDATORY for CROSS COUNTRY.
Inflatable / Air Jackets
If riders choose to wear an airbag style body protector, it must be worn over a permitted body protector
- ALL DOGS TO BE KEPT ON LEADS AT ALL TIMES
- ENSURE CHILDREN ARE UNDER CONTROL AT ALL TIMES
- X/C RIDERS AND THOSE HIRING THE ARENA MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY ANOTHER PERSON AT ALL TIMES.
- THE ARENAS MUST BE FREE OF DROPPINGS AFTER EACH SESSION.
- DAMAGES MUST BE REPORTED ASAP TO THE NUMBERS DISPLAYED IN THE WINDOW OF BONJOUR CAFÉ
Save for death or personal injury caused by negligence of SEC Ltd or anyone for whom they are in law responsible, SEC Ltd or the organisers of any event or facilities to which these rules apply, nor any agent, employee or representative of these bodies accept any liability for any accident, loss, damage, injury or illness to horses, owners, riders, spectators, land, cars, their contents and accessories or any other persons or property whatsoever, whether caused by their negligence, breach of contract or in any way whatsoever.